PAC Lecture: April 18th, 7-8:30pm
Become a Mindful Media Family - Gloria DeGaetano, Educator and Author
- An insightful look at how parenting has changed in our media/digital world, along with an examination of what has not changed
- Your Parenting Identity and how to convey it to your children for screen mindfulness.
- Mindfulness research and how to use it for making brain-compatible parenting decisions.
- A Step-by-Step Guide for Creating Your Family’s Mindful Media Plan.
- 100 Family Media/Digital Literacy Ideas to use in your daily family routine.
Faith Lutheran Church - Social Hall
8208 18th Ave. NE
Seattle, WA 98115
Now Enrolling 2016-17
See Our Schools for more information on high-quality infant, preschool, Pre-K or Kindergarten classes located on the North Seattle College Campus and throughout North Seattle. Check out the Openings and Contacts section to find out which infant, toddler, preschool, Pre-K or Kindergarten class has current openings in a neighborhood near you.
Save the Date: Teacher Tom Talk
Join us Saturday, May 7, 10-11:30am
Teacher Tom (Tom Hobson from Woodland Park Co-op) will be giving a Talk in the College Center Building room 1161.