About Our School
There are many benefits of Woodland Park Pre-Three's, Three's, and Four to Five's Co-ops:
For the child:
- Develops social skills
- Learns independence
- Promotes self-esteem
- Offers quality time with parent and other adults
For the parent:
- Have fun with your child while working one day per week at school
- Meet supportive friends
- Learn new ways to interact with children
- Learn about child development as you attend monthly parent
meetings directed by a parent educator for North Seattle
- Observe your child in an enriching environment
Woodland Park Co-op does not discriminate against member, prospective members,
or their children on the basis of race, religion, gender, national
origin, physical or emotional disabilities.
Location and Contact Information:
Our preschool is located in Fremont, at 717 North 36th Street.
For information about class openings and tuition costs please contact
our parent coordinator.